Do you want to become a part of the greater JoinPD community? Do you have any questions regarding JoinPD? We’re here to help you navigate the Joinpd journey. Go on to find out everything.
Let’s first have some understanding of JoinPD.It is known as well as Pear Deck, and it is a piece of technology developed especially for teachers to allow them to transform their classes or talks into engaging learning tools for their pupils. This has grown in popularity and is family-friendly since the COVID-19 pandemic. The transition to studying online was very beneficial for both students and teachers.
Applications of JoinPD.com
The most common application of JoinPD is for presentations. A variety of templates are available to users as resources. Furthermore, there are MCQs, text-based prompts, and even drawings in these.
These presentations typically assist the students because they are designed to be engaging. Another method to relate to it is to use it for tests while posing specific questions. Because it supports a wide range of learning modalities and provides learners with a choice of tools, JoinPD is also easy to use for learning.
The students have the option to remark anonymously in addition to these capabilities. They can also include slides in the presentation to showcase their inventiveness. The ‘Flashcard Factory’ feature is another intriguing one that aids in pupils’ vocabulary development.
How should I use JoinPD?
Teachers and students can create a presentation using JoinPD.com, which is made for this purpose. For this, there are now pre-made templates. Therefore, the presentation can be created using Slides from Google or PowerPoint. However both call for the Joinpd necessary add-on.
Steps: Use Joinpd
- Enter your Joinpd account information.
- Choose “Create a Presentation” from the menu.
- ‘Add-ons’ can be found by going to Google Slides.
- Choosing “Get add-on” from the list of options will allow you to install the Pear Deck add-on.
- ‘Open Pear Deck Add-on’ should be clicked.
How do I access Joinpd?
Due to the fact that Joinpd sessions are made private, students require an access code in order to view them. You can accomplish this by using a join link or a code that the teacher provides. Just a Google or Office 365 account is all that is required of the learner.
Use of Join Code
- Join Joinpd.com now.
- Enter the five-digit code that your teacher gave you.
- Wait for your session to appear on the screen.
- You’ll get an email with information about the meeting.
- Select the Join Link provided.
- The Pear Deck session will open in your browser at this point. This will make you a student, allowing you to participate in the lecture, watch it, and look at the questions.
How do I create a join code?
It’s crucial to realize that in order to create a Join Code as a teacher, you must first create a presentation. Joinpd will produce a Join Code after your presentation is over again. Everyone, including your pupils, can access your presentation with the use of this code.
Steps to Make a Join Code
- Create a Joinpd account or sign in with one you already have.
- Present something. “Present with Pear Deck” should be chosen from the menu.
- You will be given a 5-digit Join Code that you can share with anyone.
The use of Joinpd has ended. The multimedia Joinpd platform allows for communication between educators and students. Both teaching and learning depend on it. One of its best aspects is how easily accessible it is. In addition, there is a game called Blooket that is similar to JoinPD. With the help of a Play Blooket Code, teachers can create fun quizzes that allow students to play the game.